HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Before that game is about to end

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Before that game is about to end   Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Before that game is about to end , because the situation in the field while Moyes and fourth officials debate. Then , upload from the bench to the other side a voice: "Take him sent off it, FIFA 14 Coins we played better without him ! " One can imagine that such a situation Quefei one example in Moyes tenure . "The Sun " is revealed in the locker room after the game Moyes said Cheap FIFA 14 Coins : . " I know you want to do, you want me to class."

According to "The Sun" further argument, claiming that David Moyes after the game in that players want the situation is also not the first time his class appeared . While Moyes is believed to frequent the players in the locker room yelling Buy FIFA 14 Coins , but Ferguson 's " hairdryer " different, this approach Moyes players get no respect. FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Before that game is about to end
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1