HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes   Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes, he said being a goalkeeper can make final three-man squad was a great success, he said his teammates are also eligible to win the prize, "for a goalie, and entered the list of the final trio is very easy. This experience is very special to me, I feel very proud, fifa coins very grateful for everyone's appreciation. It was a huge success, my teammates in the national team was made possible by this time, that I owe you. Of course, if other Germany players should be winning, and both Bayern Dortmund player, I get happy. ¡±

2015 final will take place in Germany's capital Berlin Olympic Stadium, Manuel Neuer said he hopes to get into the finals and win: "2012 when we missed a chance to win the Champions League closer to home, fut coins this time we won the Championship in their own country. ¡±

Brazil after the World Cup, Lahm, Klose, per Mertesacker choice quit the national team and there are a lot of people were worried about Manuel Neuer will exit after the 2016 European Championship, which he said, "rest assured that as long as my team's first choice goalkeeper, I will always defend Germany team gates. www.futcoinsbuy.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1