HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Tie waist hoping Real Madrid dug bakap MVP renewal team dismissed due respect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Tie waist hoping Real Madrid dug bakap MVP renewal team dismissed due respect    Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:48 pm

According to the United Kingdom media, the daily mail news, Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira himself said a few days ago, he was hoping to renewal as soon as possible. cheapest fifa 15 coins Meanwhile Spain newspaper Marca claimed that Real Madrid acquired bakap MVP-Lucas Silva, a tight hole.

Sami Khedira this contract expires after the end of the season, which means that, as long as he did not renew this year, next January, he'll be free to engage with any other clubs, fifa 15 ultimate team coins while the designs on his club AC Milan, Chelsea, arsenal and Bayern Munich.

Real Madrid don't want zero-Valent hedilaming summer departure, problem is that renewal is going very smoothly. In order to avoid escalation, Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti had also privately ask Sami Khedira at the end of question: "do you want to go to Milan? I can help you. "However, Sami Khedira was not interested he moved the rossoneri. Read More...
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1