HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

"In the Premier League, every game is tough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: "In the Premier League, every game is tough   Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:32 pm

"In the Premier League, every game is tough, you have to devote its full dedication. I remember that two years ago with the QPR game on very hard. At the moment, West Ham is very good, followed by rivals Southampton also in good form. In short, fifa 15 coins everything depends on our own performances. ¡±

Wenger believes that improved road record without delay, "I think our performances away from home was not efficient enough. Two recent away game, our defense shaky, is true for Stoke against Liverpool. fut 15 coins For Liverpool the last time conceding very disappointing, frustrating any corner drop points when because we defended poorly organized. ¡±

Active players, Walcott has scored 6 goals on Boxing Day, the greatest number. Theo Walcott injured, has yet to return to the start, it is no wonder that the daily mail speculation, Wenger could make Tiger Cubs debut against Queens Park Rangers. Everton midfielder Gareth Barry is also impressive, after the all-rounder had 4 goals on Boxing Day. Buy Now
Back to top Go down

"In the Premier League, every game is tough
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1