HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

To clear contrast here is Fernando Torres

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: To clear contrast here is Fernando Torres   Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:51 pm

To clear contrast here is Fernando Torres, who is facing a club out of the former golden boy. Outgoing message a few days ago, AC Milan at the bottom are no longer require Torres free loan, they are even unwilling to accept their salaries for too long. cheap fifa coins Weekend Italy will rescind Torres media are talking about AC Milan loan deal news, Spain golden boy after losing seasons, level has fallen a lot in Italy do not see their own future.

Back in Chelsea's arms? When Torres will be returned when the news came to Stamford Bridge, Mourinho's response broke at Stamford Bridge to take Fernando Torres in the rear. fifa ultimate team coins "No, we have in the squad was full, Milan's Club member and didn't talk about Torres ' contract with us, so I would say it just wide of the mark. "He has said. In fact at the same time, Torres was Chelsea zero sales messages are also on the rise in value.

Something seen in contrast to an infinite sob, two Chi Zha stars side by side in the Premier League, are creating limitless glory, one is constantly humiliated by reality. Click Here
Back to top Go down

To clear contrast here is Fernando Torres
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1