HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Sarah avoided talking pig: This is my private life would not disclose what

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Sarah avoided talking pig: This is my private life would not disclose what    Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Brazil this summer after the World Cup, Schweinsteiger Bayern vice love a red light and did not appear before him at his girlfriend's birthday party, supermodel Sarah figure. fut 15 coins After the German media is found Schweinsteiger in New York and a brunette hand shopping, Bayern team vice suspected already and Sarah broke up. Sarah recently in an interview in the history of the German magazine talked about his future plans, she made ??it clear that they want to put more energy into careers and their work, and will accept correspondence courses to study hard. And when asked about the relationship and Schweinsteiger, Sarah chose to avoid, she said did not want to talk about his private life.

In an interview with German media interview, 25-year-old supermodel Sarah talked about his future plans, she said he would put more energy into work, in addition she also revealed that he started a correspondence course at the University of "film and television work always makes me feel very full, which is able to make me feel happy. buy fifa 15 coins I am certainly willing to expand my career. Besides, I will accept correspondence courses University. "Sarah said. Sarah had been a German supermodel, just a cameo part in the German drama "Austrian beauty" of the shooting. Obviously, Sarah will fully enter the entertainment industry.

Sarah made ??it clear that in an interview, she will fully develop, trying to do their best. When asked whether the issue of breaking up and Schweinsteiger, Sarah chose to avoid, she said in an interview, "What about this issue, I would not say that this is entirely a private topic, my love we do not want to be discussed and I am not going to talk about this topic, the future will not discuss this topic. "Sarah said. It is worth noting that, although the major media have enthusiastically participated in the pig and Sarah had parted, the two have a long time did not co-occur, but the two did not explicitly declare the end of the romance. www.fifasell.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Sarah avoided talking pig: This is my private life would not disclose what
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1