HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Ozil wear basketball clothes is sawed? Big show special team jersey NBA God blast wave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Ozil wear basketball clothes is sawed? Big show special team jersey NBA God blast wave    Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Ozil is a basketball fan, this is a well-known thing. Today 272 again to demonstrate this point, he held the sun in pushing their own photos wearing a Nuggets jersey, and with the team's official No. interact.

Given the identity Ozil super basketball fans, the Denver Nuggets match up, gave Arsenal the core of a No. 8 jersey. Sure, FIFA 15 Coins let Ozil move very happy. This does not, get the jersey 272, immediately tweeted on display to all. Ozil said on Twitter: "Thanks to the Denver Nuggets sent the cool shirt!" Meanwhile, Ozil also put the Nuggets on the 8th shirts, and on Twitter drying out of the picture.

Although Ozil is engaged in football, and grow into superstars, but it does not stop him from becoming basketball fans. As long as there is a chance, Ozil would be crazy Starchaser. Early August of this year, get holiday Ozil rare, they went to the United States national team training camp. When you see Rose, Buy FIFA 15 Coins Durant and other basketball superstar after Ozil incarnation of fanatical fans immediately, his crazy with you star photo. Not only that, but also by the presence of superstar Ozil infection, improvisation to several jumpers, 272 can be considered to fulfill his basketball dreams.

Of course, Ozil said in an interview, also repeatedly emphasized the identity of their basketball fans. He said: "I love basketball, but the level is very good, oh, Cheap FIFA 15 Coins my favorite LeBron (James), I was his fans, he is a legend, I found this to be a very interesting exercise, I was a fan of the NBA. my two favorite teams are the Miami Heat and the Los Angeles Lakers. "There is no doubt Ozil mind lurked basketball dream. http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Ozil wear basketball clothes is sawed? Big show special team jersey NBA God blast wave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1