HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

In order to allow the state to find Suarez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: In order to allow the state to find Suarez   Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 pm

In order to allow the state to find Suarez, Uruguay Football Association will open the door for him. On a big list, Suarez was not selected. In mid-October, Uruguay will go to the Middle East in two warm-up match, Suarez will get called up.fut 15 coins In the national team, Suarez will be with competition to prepare for the national derby in late October. October 25 Suarez lifted back, that day will be staged precisely the national derby.

In the history of Barcelona, there are two Louis - Suarez. Today the Uruguayans, a record 81 million euros worth of club record signings. The effectiveness of Barcelona in the last century in the fifties and sixties who Louis - Suarez,buy fifa 15 coins the Spanish football history is so far the only Golden Globe winner. The prospects for Barcelona MSN portfolio, old Suarez very promising.

"Suarez and Lionel Messi, Neymar coexistence absolutely no problem." Old Suarez statement, "At first a little problem between Messi and Neymar, but this season they showed, there is no jealousy between them. Messi both scoring, but Neymar sent to a large number of assists. same scene will occur after Suarez comeback, Suarez will understand that he needs to Messi and Neymar. "read more...
Back to top Go down

In order to allow the state to find Suarez
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1