HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Ferdinand angrily Moyes: too amateur!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Ferdinand angrily Moyes: too amateur!   Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Only pass in practice publicly humiliated me

As a very keen to express their views on social media player, Ferdinand recently launched autobiography naturally attracted the attention of football. Earlier this

autobiography excerpts had appeared before rebuked England team mate John Terry and Ashley - Cole chapter, and in the new autobiography excerpt Ferdinand recent

disclosure, is the emergence of former Manchester United manager David Moyes's satire chapter,fifa 15 ut coins can be described with great interest to the outside world.

Ferdinand describes the use of such phrases in the Manchester United coach less than a year, said the success of the hard Moyes: "He always wanted to create a bright

future for the team, but it looks like he has not figure out how this vision should be . Moyes's team to create a negative atmosphere completely, while the other hand

Ferguson, the team has been entirely positive side. Moyers asks of us is 'Do not lose',buy fifa 15 coins but we are accustomed to original of it is 'win the game'. "

Active Queens Park Rangers defender David Moyes also crazy obsession to conduct a long pass tactics Comments: "Moyes tactics innovation often overwhelmed Manchester

United players and poorly most people do not understand him. Manchester United forward tactical offensive arrangements, he often asked us to go a long pass. lot of

players have a feeling that in the hands of David Moyes, the frequency of their long pass play, than at any time in his career are many. sometimes our tactic is

Taijiaozhangzhuan and bevel biography, this is simply too embarrassing. want to know us and the Fulham game, actually had 81 times embarrassing pass!, I would feel

very strange, why be so ? do you know - Andy Carroll may not be on our team! "www.fifacoins14.com
Back to top Go down

Ferdinand angrily Moyes: too amateur!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1