HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Although Barcelona sporting director

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Although Barcelona sporting director   Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Spent eight years at Arsenal, fabregas, 27, return to Barcelona in 2011, but grew up in his own club small law did not go well.Although small method in Barcelona this season is the absolute main force, over the course of la liga, 33, 2297 minutes, complete the eight goals and 13 assists, 53 times pass key data is gorgeous.But because Barcelona's recent poor performance, small method will be focus on criticism of the key players.

Previously, Barcelona and bilbao, the nou camp fans for FIFA 14 Coins fabregas qi qi, incredibly still has issued the boos.According to the survey, according to marca, barca fans think half the Spanish midfielder should be sold.Considering the above situation, the current is not happy days in Barcelona of Spain midfielder, will not rule out a change this summer, and back to the previous myself familiar with the premier league to continue his career.

Cesc fabregas and barca's present deal still has two years Cheap FIFA 14 Coins remaining, so maybe Barcelona will sell him this summer, and the price is last chance.Last summer to Manchester city rivals Manchester united has opened a 40 million - pound, and the price for small method, but did not succeed.It is conceivable that Manchester city this summer if you want to take a small method, 40 million will be a bottom line price.

Although Barcelona sporting director SuBiSaLeiDa hopes to leave la Marcia academy of cesc fabregas, but was often frustrated at Barcelona small method could be Manchester city away eventually.Given the current Manchester city football director Buy FIFA 14 Coins txiki begiristain Stan worked many years in Barcelona, Manchester city will gain a lot of convenience in the deal.But, according to the Manchester evening news Manchester united this summer's list of choose and buy has the name of the method of small, I'm afraid this summer between city rivals and will be in another fight over on the battlefield. FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Although Barcelona sporting director
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1