HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

In addition to the three candidates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: In addition to the three candidates   Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 pm

According to "milan news" revealed that milan high-level has with former zenit coach luciano spalletti for communication, be zenit st Petersburg fired in March this year, after the 55-year-old has been coach in Italy.Mr Buy FIFA 14 Coins Berlusconi and galliani are appreciate luciano spalletti, they all think luciano spalletti experience in serie a is necessary for this milan now, he is the first choice of milan coach.Berlusconi hopes for the European parliament elections on May 25 after the appointment.

It seems so, but this also has some obstacles.Luciano spalletti was fired by zenit in March this year, but he and his team is out of contract until 2015, contract a salary of 4 million euros, while milan obviously impossible Cheap FIFA 14 Coins to leave such a high price.Milan high-level have been prepared, once luciano spalletti for contract dispute with his former club failed to clarify, he forgave himself with pippo inzaghi will be milan coach alternative.

In addition to the three candidates, Juventus coach conti also entered the milan at the top of the line of sight.Juventus have three consecutive years won serie a titles, and the league this season is expected to exceed 100 points mark, it has no challenge for coach conte, future about juve boss conte, still not settled yet.According to tuttosport, il corriere dello sport news, domestic has no desire to Italy without beg conte hopes to prove himself in Europe, but the need for conti support team in the transfer market, conti has now been kicked the ball to the FIFA 14 Coins Juventus President, chairman of the agnelli, see Juventus at the top of the response.Once the agnelli cannot meet the requirements of conte, the milan coach to reshape the rossoneri's brilliant for adventurous conte is also a good choice. FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

In addition to the three candidates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1