HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Piero commentary soared fans tucao

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Piero commentary soared fans tucao   Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:11 pm

According to another report, Mourinho believes the Italian side may still want to return again to persuade Prandelli, coach duties continue to stay here. In an interview, Mourinho said: "I think above all FIFA 14 Coins else, is to make Prandelli and resumed his old team in Italian football now is not what the golden stage, he was tantamount to the World Cup in South Africa after the disaster. rebuilding a team. Euro 2012 and the Confederations Cup, he did very well, so we should let him continue with their work. "

Piero commentary soared fans tucao dialect was asleep small Neville let fans
Lineup: Gary Lineker, Rio Ferdinand, Alan Shearer, Phil Neville, Thierry Henry, Capri Logan, Alan Hansen
In the June 21 game against Costa Rica, Italy, in order Cheap FIFA 14 Coins to show good Italians in the World Cup as a presenter of the BBC in England legendary striker, before the World Cup Golden Boot Gary Lineker even before the game to put the Italian team jersey, but the surprise ending, but let Lineker brutally mocked.

Neville is the BBC's live small guests live Buy FIFA 14 Coins in the Amazon media arena, he is quite eye-catching iPad in hand. But his explanation was very "low key", whether it is a wonderful shot of Stirling, Sturridge scored the equalizer, small Neville seemed unmoved, keep calm throughout, after England's game against Italy, BBC received 445 complaints to the small Neville, said his commentary, "Let the fans are asleep." FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Piero commentary soared fans tucao
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1