HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Speaking Fabregas move to Chelsea deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Speaking Fabregas move to Chelsea deal   Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm

When asked whether the team's style is similar with Barcelona, ??Del Bosque said: "The national team is an independent team, we been able to win two consecutive times European Cup and a World Cup, it was not all with FIFA 14 Coins Barcelona direct relationship. "

Then Bosque talked about to face the opponent Netherlands: "In recent years the Netherlands has undergone a lot of changes, and we have a strong stability has been my great admiration for Van Gaal, he is a good coach Cheap FIFA 14 Coins him. Dutch team to bring a lot of changes, and in his account will also have some very capable players. Netherlands has its own great tradition, they always play good World Cup, but I do not think the Dutch team will be dispatched with our game highly offensive lineup and we exchange that. "

Speaking Fabregas move to Chelsea deal, Del Bosque Buy FIFA 14 Coins said: "We will not occur at the same time concerned about things other than national team matches each person status are very good, there is nothing to distract us. . "

Erickson: I want Spain to win the war Xi He who represent international trends
Brazil World Cup opening the next day climax, and Spain beat the Netherlands, this is the 2010 World Cup finals in South Africa, of course, is an exciting showdown not to be missed, I would definitely look at, I certainly hope that the game would be a great quality game. Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Speaking Fabregas move to Chelsea deal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1