HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Spain at the peak of the Netherlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Spain at the peak of the Netherlands    Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Referee cards with many more different sentencing overweight, Rizzoli enforcement partial loose a few cards. Rome from 2007 to the end of the 2008 season game against Udinese, because the angle shot blocked by Rizzoli untimely, "Prince Roman" suddenly cursed Rizzoli Totti, Totti has been reported that he was attached to the three accused, Rizzoli results only to the "Prince Roman" produced a FIFA 14 Coins yellow card. Because the law firm is not enough, after that game, Rizzoli was temporarily stopped whistle.

Spain's "World Sports Daily," pointed out that Cheap FIFA 14 Coins only 42-year-old Rizzoli is one of the youngest World Cup referees, if war Xi He then appeared four years ago, De Jong Dangxiong fly kick Alonso's shot, I do not know The Italian Jinshao what penalty will be made.

Del Bosque: Spain at the peak of the Netherlands and we are not talking about small law transfers the exchange
Beijing tomorrow 3:00 Spain is celebrating their Buy FIFA 14 Coins first World Cup match against the Netherlands, the game is a repeat of the 2010 World Cup finals. War imminent, Spain coach Vicente del Bosque revealed the team's confidence in an interview.

Del Bosque said: "array of all the players and the national team has its own story, and like Xavi and Casillas such veteran even more so this is a mature team, rather than an aging ball. Team Spain team without fear, we are in the peak period, and we have a lot of young players can take over the veteran in the future and I hope the Spanish team's future, we have an incredible group of lads. " Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Spain at the peak of the Netherlands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1