HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Losing always feel bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Losing always feel bad   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Manchester City goalkeeper wear handsome hint dispute does not mind lose Arsenal: warm-up only Consequently the new season Manchester City in the Community Shield to Canzhen played, the final big score 0-3 Community Shield failed to win the championship. After the game, Manchester City coach Manuel Pellegrini expressed their relevant opinions. Chile engineer, said: "This game, there are Buy FIFA 14 Coins two stages to play Manchester City in the first half we did not kick in the pre-season warm-up show in a good state, Arsenal scored two goals because our defense did. not good, but in the second half, we played well, we controlled the ball and score some opportunity to complete our very missed key players who can play in this field, but I think the main problem is that we lost the first half rhythm. "

"Losing always feel bad, but we do not have to worry about losing the match. Players gradually adapt to the rhythm of the race is important, the poor overall performance of the game is not a big problem for me to said that today's game in pursuit of the championship, I will not give too much pressure on the players, this is just a warm-up match before the official start of the season we have nothing Cheap FIFA 14 Coins . ""We have seven only five days of training with the team the player can not play, but it was no more players before the team trained together eight or nine days only. Want to do it as an official game in just two weeks preparation is very difficult, next week, we will see what the players are ready to play the new season of the league tournament. "

Chile coach also spoke Caballero and Joe - Hart's goalkeeper dispute, in this game, Caballero starting to play, while England goalkeeper Joe - Hart is sidelined. "Manchester City and most of the starters pitch, today FIFA 14 Coins starter goalkeeper but also because from start to finish to participate in our pre-season game. Manchester City all 22 players are important candidates for each position, we need them all Joe - Hart performance in the season is very good, as when a face Premier League Newcastle, Manchester City will be used when the goalkeeper who let us into the time to see it. " FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Losing always feel bad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1