HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

"Slow motion" the report said yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: "Slow motion" the report said yesterday   Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Liverpool 20 million can buy exposure Palestinian gunmen God finalized spy Milan star Berlusconi after the World Cup who can no longer sell Balotelli and worry, but now the bar of God buyers came. FIFA 14 Coins Premiership giants Liverpool intends to replace with Balotelli Suarez joined Barcelona, the Rossoneri will put money in exchange for the sale of the bar of God to introduce more players to adapt Inzaghi tactical ideas.Before the media has reported a lot of teams are interested in Balotelli, but most are just media wishful vision. Liverpool is different, with AC Milan in front of the Guinness Book of International Champions Cup, Reds boss Rodgers himself admitted: "Balotelli is a great genius, I have been concerned about him ......" Liverpool to replace the Soviet Union with the bar of God God's will at a glance.

"Slow motion" the report said yesterday, that Liverpool Balotelli intentionally, the bar of God's agent Raiola quickly made ??contact with the Red Army, and the personal treatment of Balotelli discussed. Right now there are no official Liverpool AC Milan to offer, but in fact the Rossoneri are also willing to transfer hot Balotelli, with "slow motion," saying that as long as Liverpool bid Cheap FIFA 14 Coins to reach 18 million to 20 million euros, Gallardo Nigeria will release. Yes, Galliani is said, "Balotelli 99.999% left the team," then, but still remember Ibrahimovic, Tiago - Silva and Kaka Why? "Slow motion" even said that AC Milan will not be too procrastination when bargaining, as the Rossoneri eager to sell the bar of God, then take the money to invest in the transfer market. Galliani Inzaghi now need to introduce a high-level winger, Lavezzi and Qieer Qi is the goal, but Juventus are also competing Lavezzi, Monaco is right Qieer Qi salivate. Although the relationship between AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain and Turin are good, but if not the offer as soon as possible, their favorite prey opponent still be pre-empted.

Also despite Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has denied that the World Cup will be sold in Brazil Costa Rica striker Campbell jump up red:. "I like Campbell, his sense of the ball very well, we did not receive the full creativity to his offer, he had no reason to leave, I want to keep him ...... "But sky has said that AC Milan has not given up the chase Campbell. AC Milan over the weekend and even sent two managers site to watch the Arsenal Emirates Cup match against Benfica, but the game that night that two "spy" on the Campbell's agent has made contact to Buy FIFA 14 Coins explore the Costa Ricans are willing to join AC Milan. According to Sky TV saying the results of the talks is quite positive, AC Milan has already been recognized by Campbell, then they will contact Arsenal, formally proposed the introduction of Campbell's request. If you can successfully sell Balotelli, AC Milan may choose to directly Campbell buyout, but now look at Milan's proposal is more likely to rent to buy. Arsenal certainly not willing to accept such conditions, but if Campbell insisted that in order to play on the main transfer, Wenger probably also failed to keep the popular 22-year-old striker. FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

"Slow motion" the report said yesterday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1