HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

The problem is

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: The problem is   Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:23 pm

The problem is, after all, just a Costa Ricans only defensive attack shield, while the semi-final opponents, led by Argentina's Lionel Messi really sharp blade, if the Dutch still so great care, the outlook can be FIFA 14 Coins good. Brazil: Midsummer Night's Dream "Midsummer Night's Dream" in the magic juice, there is magic: if it drops on the sleeping person's eyelids, both men and women, woke up one saw the creature, they will love it like crazy. The power of magic juice, resulting in haphazard frequent, fortunately Once upon a final world are rich and peaceful.

Brazil team, Neymar is obviously the team's magic juice, he can let the whole country crazy in love with him. Neymar accidental injuries farewell, Brazil kept live updates, military helicopters sent directly to his home, the Cheap FIFA 14 Coins President of Brazil is particularly write condolences. The problem is that there is no "magic juice" Neymar, Brazil's World Cup journey will continue to go on. Who will replace Neymar's position continues to play a "magic"? Who will restore order in Brazilian football? Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari will happen tough job faced by some.

Germany: happy
"Happy", and originally used as a negative figure Buy FIFA 14 Coins usurper Frederick, subject to the right to return to their senses hermit coaching position, eventually married a total of four pairs of lovers, happy. Germany now also go suddenly the road. Over the past four years, the German team wanted to learn to play football transfer control of Spain, but always gives a tiger like a dog, Handan toddler feeling. Maybe pass the football match with the Germans controlled genes, they can only kick bold, uninhibited football, soccer and graceful Mianlicangzhen missed. FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

The problem is
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1