HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Harvey: It was that unusual

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Harvey: It was that unusual   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:23 pm

"If I can, I am willing to team kicked 55-year-old, but we must be realistic, maybe this is the end." After the match Villa took the trophy into the audience the best news conference halls, a smile there a touch FIFA 14 Coins of bitterness.International career to an abrupt end the moment a hundred games before entering the club, which is the Villa regret. But if for a point of view, "Gourd Doll" perfect life is enough. European champion and world champion team members, the history of the Spanish national team striker first World Cup striker first ...... these honors, in a short time, no one can surpass.Brisk wave heel became Villa in the World Cup the most perfect and most people give up fixed. From Flying, vanish.

In the mixed zone after the game, Harvey did not play his hand holding a jersey, and the reporters who are familiar with a hug goodbye. He refused several reporters this shirt Request - this makes guessing, maybe this Cheap FIFA 14 Coins is his international career for themselves last memorial.In the first 1 to 5 with the team after the defeat in the Netherlands, a war against Chile, Harvey as the "culprit" is the coach on the bench. At this time, the Spanish media disclosed friend Harvey sent a text message: He admitted that he will leave Barcelona next season, also left the center of Europe in the world of football.

Therefore, almost no one doubts that, after the Buy FIFA 14 Coins World Cup, Harvey will soon announce its own decision to quit the national team.
The last group match before the war, dressed in a vest Harvey main effort in training their team to direct the operation. The media has begun to stand on his farewell fight brewing words. However, as Spain out as suddenly - no notice of the injury, has allowed Harvey lost the opportunity on the court with this one red to say goodbye. Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Harvey: It was that unusual
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1