HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

In the past two Wimbledon match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: In the past two Wimbledon match   Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:22 pm

"I am very sad, very lost every fan in Spain, but this is sport, this is life in the sports world, the transition between the success or failure would have on the normal, this is not the first occurrence, and can FIFA 14 Coins not be the last time. since it has happened, but you do not have the burden of the Spanish team is the time to make a change, "Nadal said.Four years ago, Spain won the World Cup in South Africa to do so, and in the "Matador" Dominating days ago, Nadal also won the All England Club's second personal career Wimbledon trophy, a time as a sports power in Spain has become the talk of the world.

However, Nadal, whether success or failure of a team to support, will not affect his desire for tennis victory. "Although Spain lose, it does not affect me at Wimbledon preparing for my morale will not be phased out Cheap FIFA 14 Coins and become worse because Spain is low, does not mean that Spain would lose even more inspired me to fight. Strive Wimbledon again Champion is always my goal, it will not easily change the external sign of trouble. "

In the past two Wimbledon match, Nadal also enjoy the taste of defeat, in 2012, he halted the second round last year, is upset in the first round. In the eyes of Nadal, Wimbledon is not easy."Wimbledon is definitely the Buy FIFA 14 Coins most dangerous in the whole game, basically from the start of the race in the first round of bad play, you are often in a slump, but it was too late to adjust the course, I just got the French Open champion, which gives me great confidence, and let me stress a lot smaller. " Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

In the past two Wimbledon match
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1