HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Suarez: My knee is getting better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Suarez: My knee is getting better    Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:29 pm

According to the "Post" reported that Hull has to Lescott free agent out of a contract, while they are still discussing matters with small joining Ince.
Little is a former FIFA 14 Coins England star Paul Ince - Ince's son, 22-year-old winger with Blackpool's contract has expired. He had rejected the chance to join Inter, he is currently negotiating with several English clubs, while Stoke City are also very interested to him. But Blackpool training required to get a large fee, then that might make Hull City hesitate hallux not before.
Moreover Hull City Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott also move out of a two-year contract, they want the England players to supplement the team's defensive strength.

Uruguay striker Suarez looks promising with England's World Cup team before the injury, he said in a video, his injured left knee has been a little better.
Due to a knee meniscus tear, this Cheap FIFA 14 Coins Liverpool underwent surgery at the end of last month. Currently he is actively receiving rehabilitation treatment, hoping to catch the upcoming World Cup war. Suarez said in a video that their situation is getting better.

He said: "My knee is getting better, I Buy FIFA 14 Coins feel great, I have to accept the daily observation, but everything is ahead on the right path I want to thank you, thank you given in this worship. I support my efforts are now focused on the World Cup. "

Uruguayans are currently ongoing training alone, with his right foot shot some strength and a simple little ball exercises. Yet he rarely used his injured left foot, but his side still three health care workers to follow. Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1