HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

When asked about his physical condition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: When asked about his physical condition   Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:17 pm

When asked about his physical condition, Rooney said: "I'm ready I've been training very hard, ankles and other parts of the injury did not appear again I need more time to constantly adjust the game, but I now. feel FIFA 14 Coins good and I understand that the coach might make some tough decisions, but I am ready to deal with everything. "

What do you think of the functional wing? Rooney replied: "The coaches do not tell me how to do it, I've played this position, and played many times, I understand what my role is, I had to prove himself the functional Cheap FIFA 14 Coins multiple locations can now see the coach. Finally, how would you choose Whatever he wanted me up front, rear, left or right hand side, I did not use any problems. "

Mourinho declared interest in small law Pique: Barcelona This team is too complex

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho himself declared that he was signing Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas is very interested in the situation currently being observed and studied.

Media Fabregas is about to move away from the Nou Camp Buy FIFA 14 Coins disclosure, and Pique in Spain and Del Bosque told a news conference slip of the tongue, Pique revealed a small law had told him to go, and the transaction has been reached, the transfer fee is 33 million euros. (Small law this summer from Barcelona set up! Pique himself announced 33 million transfer fee) Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

When asked about his physical condition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1