HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

After determined to leave Chelsea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: After determined to leave Chelsea   Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:20 pm

After determined to leave Chelsea, lampard made a leave statement, affectionate farewell 13-year career at Stamford bridge, "Chelsea has become a part of my life, thank those who give me a chance. Thank you, Ken Bates, he was a huge risk to sign such a young player. I thank Roman abramovich and his team will bring a new level, a world-class team. Thank all the coaches in Chelsea, I benefited FIFA 14 Coins enormously from them. Thanks to the club's staff, you are the team behind the scenes hero, although no gain honor, but it is an integral part of the team."

"Finally, and most important, I want to thank the Chelsea fans, I believe that they are the best fans in the world, they always support me, I will always remember in my heart. No matter what is the next challenge, I will be with you forever, Chelsea will always is my home, in my heart forever."

Liverpool official's first summer Cheap FIFA 14 Coins signing for feet to 13 goals in 11 assists British

Liverpool from the official website officially joining Southampton striker lambert, according to British media disclosure, lambert's transfer fee is $4 million, the signing is the reds in the summer transfer market formally completed first deal.

After passing Liverpool's medical, lambert official signing with the team to complete the work, then he said in an interview, "everything is hard to believe, I love this club, it is filled with my life. 17 years ago, I left here Buy FIFA 14 Coins , but I didn't stop the love for Liverpool. I've always dreamed of playing for Liverpool, I used to think that opportunity is gone, but I didn't think I can dream come true. I know how much Liverpool great, that means everything to me, I also know what is the most important, it is that I stay on the pitch to play every minute of it. I know what that means, I will focus on the pitch." Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

After determined to leave Chelsea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1