HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Chelsea Champions minister affectionate farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Chelsea Champions minister affectionate farewell   Mon May 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Chelsea Champions minister affectionate farewell : meet the new challenges of precious memories forever

Although the majority of Chelsea fans were reluctant to believe, but in just 48 hours , Lewis move from Paris St Germain 's message on rumors into reality. Paris Club representatives had rushed to Brazil FIFA 14 Coins World Cup training camp on Luis routine physical examination, then the deal will be officially completed.

As Chelsea to win the Champions League and the European Union meritorious in leaving the occasion , Lewis published touching message on Facebook, he said: "Thank along with Chelsea this three and a half times, I made Cheap FIFA 14 Coins many friends and won a lot of Stakes , these memories will long look in. I want to thank my teammates , to thank all the staff of the club, thanks to all the support of my fans . "

" My heart sad to leave here , but at the same time , I am also excited about the future challenges of the new Paris Saint-Germain are a great club , this city of Paris has been fascinated me , this will be a new stage, a new challenges , together, we will go further. slightly to Paris ! "

Comprehensive major British news media Buy FIFA 14 Coins , Lewis was £ 40 million transfer fee , if coupled with additional bonuses linked to performance and appearances , the total price of the deal will reach at least 50 million pounds , it also means more than the Brazilian national Lewis team mate Tiago - Silva , promoted to the world 's most expensive defender. Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Chelsea Champions minister affectionate farewell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1