HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Keisuke Honda today a minute opportunity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Keisuke Honda today a minute opportunity   Tue May 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Keisuke Honda today a minute opportunity also didn't get the Japanese players very disappointed: "this is not the best, I know that there are many fans are looking forward to get from me. Now I have to change in Buy FIFA 14 Coins spirit, begin to think about the World Cup, I hope that AC milan fans can wait for me until next season. This season I only scored a goal, I was not satisfied. I hope next season to play what position? If clarence seedorf and I discuss my favourite position, I'll talk to him. What is our goal next season? Return to champions league tournament! Of course, if you can get the scudetto, the better, of course!"

Keisuke Honda will is the core of Japan during the FIFA 14 Coins World Cup players, plans and dreams is Japan's?Keisuke Honda said: "I want to be able to in the World Cup against Italy, Japanese players we all hope to be able to impress the fans all over the world".Japan points in group C, group against Colombia, Greece, ivory coast, and Italy points in group D.This means that Japan wants to run into Italy, it must be the group stages, at the same time, Italy also their group and a team of two teams Cheap FIFA 14 Coins ranked first, another team ranked second.So, once the two teams will meet in the first leg.Confederations cup in 2013, although the Italian group beat Japan, but Japan also scored the Italian team scored three goals, keisuke Honda also has goals at that time. Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Keisuke Honda today a minute opportunity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1