HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

Messi believes that to beat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: Messi believes that to beat   Thu May 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Messi believes that to beat atletico Madrid is great, because atletico this season, fantastic "them into the champions league final, the Spanish champions continue to competition, if it were possible to play Buy FIFA 14 Coins good football, this is very good. Of course I would like to win or Barcelona."Barcelona need update?Messi replied: "I don't know if barca need to upgrade, now the most important thing is the team can get the title, destiny in our own hands now, next season will wait and see."

When it comes to the future of the Barcelona coach martino, messi admitted that he is not clear martino is stay at Barcelona or leave the nou camp, "I don't know what's his idea, I hope he can stay. I believe that one day he FIFA 14 Coins would surely Argentina national team coach, because he is a very good coach, he also wanted to coach the national team."

Mention Argentina, messi said blue and white legion in the Brazilian World Cup there would be no pressure, "the Argentine is always forced to fight with the champions, we also has always been popular, now the team condition Cheap FIFA 14 Coins is good, have a career opportunity, we have the opportunity to achieve goals. Favourites are those who have a few times champion, always in the title race team, the players even if some accident, also always appear. I think the World Cup is very difficult, depends on many factors, not only playing well is enough. In general is very difficult." FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

Messi believes that to beat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1