HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics

Share | 

I want to ask Mario balotelli

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

PostSubject: I want to ask Mario balotelli   Tue May 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Not only lambert, pull the rana and Luke - both Southampton teammates also entered the shaw's 23-man England.

"It shows to Southampton, full of trust, the saints in recent seasons has been committed to promoting young teenager, prove that we did a good job now. I am confident to pull the rana and Luke - xiao to attend the FIFA 14 Coins World Cup, I am very happy. Pull the rana can make progress in every season, this is hard to believe, now he has reached a new level."

"Pull the rana was the captain of the Southampton, driving us forward. He not only contribute to the team, and his attitude and want for victory. It's nice to see the fans are talking about him now, discuss whether he can start in England, I think he is worthy of be main three lions."

Berlusconi: god need to score more goals, I am very dissatisfied with milan play
Serie a this season is coming to Cheap FIFA 14 Coins an end, the whole milan striker Mario balotelli well, scoring 14 goals in 29 games.But milan President silvio berlusconi is still not satisfied, he believes balotelli still need to learn to score more goals.

"I want to ask Mario balotelli, if he wants to win the game."Berlusconi accepted the Italian media Sport Mediaset an interview, "if his answer is' yes', then I'll tell Mario balotelli, he also need to score more goals. Balotelli's potential is great, he is not in center in milan, he needs to learn to play a role in his position."

Then Mr Berlusconi for the future of Buy FIFA 14 Coins milan's performance this season and clarence seedorf gave his opinion."The fans for milan's performance are not satisfied, the same to me are not satisfied, but the difference is I still spend money for the team. Milan is still the world champion team, most we have is in the way of the reconstruction." FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Back to top Go down

I want to ask Mario balotelli
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1